Mat Duggan lives in down town Toronto. He won no awards because this is his first book he ever wrote. He wrote Royal woods for his daughter who helped him write it and she is 8. He teaches English in a school near where he lives.
I read the book the royal woods.I learned that its ok to try and teachyour parents something but not to take it to far.Like going of and living on your own.I also learned it doesn't matter what you do your parents will always come to you with open arms.And that if us kids put are minds to it we can do anything.And the last thing i learened was that sometimes kids out smart adults.What i liked about this book is that the kids are indepemtent.and how they over came avery opsticle. what i diddn't like was how it ended. The rating i would give this book is a 7.If i could ask the author anything i would ask long and hard he had to work on this book.Who inspired him to write this book and why.Why did he become a writer.
I read the book The Royal Woods.This book was great because it's funny but also adventures.What made it a bad is the author did not mention the aunt and uncle at the end.I would rate this book a 7 out of 10.I would recomend this book to someone who likes books wiht adventure.The questions I hav for the author are what did you learn from this book,who was your favourite charecter and what was your favourite part of the book.
7 comments:
so great!!!!!! a must read
Mat Duggan lives in down town Toronto.
He won no awards because this is his first book he ever wrote.
He wrote Royal woods for his daughter who helped him write it and she is 8. He teaches English in a school near where he lives.
I read the book the royal woods.I learned that its ok to try and teachyour parents something but not to take it to far.Like going of and living on your own.I also learned it doesn't matter what you do your parents will always come to you with open arms.And that if us kids put are minds to it we can do anything.And the last thing i learened was that sometimes kids out smart adults.What i liked about this book is that the kids are indepemtent.and how they over came avery opsticle. what i diddn't like was how it ended. The rating i would give this book is a 7.If i could ask the author anything i would ask long and hard he had to work on this book.Who inspired him to write this book and why.Why did he become a writer.
I read the book The Royal Woods.This book was great because it's funny but also adventures.What made it a bad is the author did not mention the aunt and uncle at the end.I would rate this book a 7 out of 10.I would recomend this book to someone who likes books wiht adventure.The questions I hav for the author are what did you learn from this book,who was your favourite charecter and what was your favourite part of the book.
The Royal Woods is strange but good!
A funny and imaganative book.
The Royal woods has lot's of imagination and is a good lesson to teach many kids.
Post a Comment