Friday, October 31, 2008

TJ and the Quiz Kids

Author: Hazel Hutchins

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hazel Hutchins was raised on a farm in Alberta.Right now she lives in the mountain town of Canmore,Alberta.Other boooks she has written are TJ and the cats,TJ and the sports fanatic,Robyn's Monsters Play...etc.She has won many awards that include Shining willows young readers choice,Norma Fleck Honour list.Hazel has been writing since she was a kid.Hazel's children are fully grown.She uses her childen in her stories.TJ and the Quiz Kids is a great book!

Anonymous said...

Hazel Hutchins was born in Southern Alberta on a farm.She is living in the mountain town of Canmore,Albert.She has also written TJ And The Sports Fanatic, Sarah And The Magic Science Project, Young Adult,and Robyn's Monster Play.Hazel Hutchins has won Shining Willow Young Readers Choice and Reading Magic Award. Hazel Hutchins is intrested in animals and magic. Her three wonderful children are fully grown and headed off in directions all their own.Hazel Hutchins has been writing since she was a kid.

Anonymous said...

I like all the silver bich express books,but my favourite one is TJ and the quiz kids,feather Brain,&boy in motion rick hansen's story.I like TJ and the Quiz Kids because it is interesting and it makes me think,What's going to happen next?I like feather Brain brain because it makes me feel like,can this really happen?And,Poor Guy,that must be hard!I like Boy in Motion because it is nonfiction and it makes me think "WOW".I also learned thatTerry Fox was Rick Hansen's friend.It makes me think,WOW,he could do that!

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed the book!

Danicka said...

I really like this book.READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE IN GRADES 3-6.