Friday, October 31, 2008

Newton and the Time Machine

Author: Michael McGowan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was hilarious and dumb because how can a boy make a time machine and the book really doesn't make NO SENSE AT ALL. That is why I never really liked Newton And The time machine.On a scale of 1-10 i'd give it a 2.


Questions;


-Why did you write Newton and the time machine?
- Do you have other books?
-Did you have any awards?

Anonymous said...

NEWTON AND THE TIME MACHINE
This book is very exciting once I started Icouldn't put it down. Ican tell that Newton is a young boy with a big imagination!~~ I would rate this book a six and a strong one that is. I would recomend this book to kids in the ages 10 to 13. Micheal McGowan wrote this book, I wonder what inspired him to do so? Why do you have so many makebelieve Characters like leprechauns? In the future will you write a sequal to this book?

Anonymous said...

Newton and the the time machine the reason i like and i dont like the book is at the beggining was intresstin and the end of the book was not good.!It was bad but i didnt stop reading it because i didnt want to let it off i wanted to finish it so i recomend this book to kids age 10-10.5-11.S i would rate this book 5/10.My questions are why did you write this book.?Why did you make the leparchauns so evil leaparchauns are soppose to have good luck.?Why did simon not escape with newton.

Anonymous said...

A strange and entertaining book.

Danicka said...

This book is not very fun and mostly very strange!!!!!!!You'd probably have to read Newton and the Giant before this book. Newton and the time machine should get a 3.5/10.