This blog is for discussing 2009 Silver Birch books and authors.
Friday, October 31, 2008
How Soccer Works
Keltie Thomas
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Keltie Thomas was born in Halifax, Nova Scotio. Where she is living now is Toronto, Ontario. Other books she has written are BLades,Boards and scooters, How hockey works, How baseball works, Planet earth news presents nature shockers, How soccer works and Inside hockey. She has never won an award before. Very intresting facts about Keltie Thomas is, what is her favourite subject in school - english and science, her faovouite book when she was a child was - Harrriet the spy, what she does in her spare time is - hang with friends,read,yoga,go bike riding. Her motto is - -The Beginning Is Always Today.
Keltie Thomas was born in Halifax ,Nova Scotia . She now lives in Toronto, Ontario . Her other books are : How Hockey Works ; How Baseball Works ; How Basketball ; Inside Hockey ; Planet Earth News Presents Nature Shokers ; Blades , Boards and Stooters . When she was a child her favourite subject in school was english or science . In her share time she likes to hangs with her friends, read, do yoga or ride her bike . Her life motto is - The beginning is always today !
What I liked: I liked the tricks it had inside and it showed some real soccer game pictures and some stuf that someone did bake than and could do it now. What I didn't like: I didn't like some stuf because it had som tricks that it realy didn't work. My questions? what made you to right this book? why did you show how to do some tricks? why did you right some thing that a player did and nobody could do it now?
I really liked this book because I learned lots of soccer moves and also I learned a lot about famous soccer players.I was really interested when I read to the golie part because I play as goalkeeper.I rate this book 10/10.My second favourite book is Chocolate river rescue.My third favourite book is Swindle.
5 comments:
Keltie Thomas was born in Halifax, Nova Scotio. Where she is living now is Toronto, Ontario. Other books she has written are BLades,Boards and scooters, How hockey works, How baseball works, Planet earth news presents nature shockers, How soccer works and Inside hockey. She has never won an award before. Very intresting facts about Keltie Thomas is, what is her favourite subject in school - english and science, her faovouite book when she was a child was - Harrriet the spy, what she does in her spare time is - hang with friends,read,yoga,go bike riding. Her motto is - -The Beginning Is Always Today.
Keltie Thomas was born in Halifax ,Nova Scotia . She now lives in Toronto, Ontario . Her other books are : How Hockey Works ; How Baseball Works ; How Basketball ; Inside Hockey ; Planet Earth News Presents Nature Shokers ; Blades , Boards and Stooters . When she was a child her favourite subject in school was english or science . In her share time she likes to hangs with her friends, read, do yoga or ride her bike . Her life motto is - The beginning is always today !
What I liked:
I liked the tricks it had inside and it showed some real soccer game pictures and some stuf that someone did bake than and could do it now.
What I didn't like:
I didn't like some stuf because it had som tricks that it realy didn't work.
My questions?
what made you to right this book?
why did you show how to do some tricks?
why did you right some thing that a player did and nobody could do it now?
I think this book is really good!!!! It shows you tricks and things you can do.
I really liked this book because I learned lots of soccer moves and also I learned a lot about famous soccer players.I was really interested when I read to the golie part because I play as goalkeeper.I rate this book 10/10.My second favourite book is Chocolate river rescue.My third favourite book is Swindle.
Post a Comment