Nicholas debon was born in 1968 in france , in 1999,Nicholas debon moved to toronto. he wrote 3 other pictuer books, and he won two governer general literary awards and the boston globe-horn award in 2007. whenever he is not at his drawing table,Nicholas enjoys playing music with friends,and all kinds of sports which takes place outdoors:hiking ,cycling and running
Nicholas Debon was born in Paris,France and now lives near paris. He won 1 award in The boston Globe -Horn in 2007 .He wrote other books like THE WARLORDS PUZZLE,Brave Soliders,and four pictures.He wrote in french and north american as well as he like to draw pictures.Nicholas plays the gutiar,orgin and mandolin.Also he loves to go hiking,ride bikes,and running.
This shouldn't be a silver birch book. It's for kindergartens. It didn't make any sence except for the part that it's was about a strong man. The end was so crummy ''daddy the strongest daddy in the world.'' so crummy. I rate this book -0 even lower if possible, not to be mean but the author,Nicholas Debon should acually thinnk who he is writing to. People would like this book because it's a comic but my opinion is that it shouldn't be a silver birch book. Also I DO NOT recommend this book and if I ever do I am totally out of my mind.I think Nicholas Debon should stop his carerr.
Question # 1- Do you ever think of writing for kindergartens?
Question # 2- Do like writing for kids?
Question # 3- Do have any of your own kids that inspire your work?
This book is about the strongest man in the world. This is a pretty good book. I liked it because life of Louis Cyr, it showed how he lived his life and how hard it was, the sacrific's he had to make to become reconised as a very strong and muscular person in the world.It also shows some of the life of his family:his daughter, his mom his father. This is ashort but pretty good biography. On a scale from 1-10 a 7. The questions i would like to ask are:What made you choose writing as a career? What in spired you to write this book? What was your life like. Did you heve any difficulties?
I like this book because it tells how he become the strongest man in the world.Also one day I want to the strongest child in the school. It is also cool that he could lift a horse when he was a teneger.
Were you a strong man as well? Were you famous once? Are you intrested in writing famous peoples?
I have read the book called the strongest man in the world. I liked the book because it was really short. i would give 9 out of 10 marks to the author. my questions for the author are how did he khew about the man (louis cyr)? why was he intrested about louis cyr? how many books did he wrote? if i would recomend this book to some one I would tell them that its a short but an realy intresting book. i think this book is for ages 8-12 because its a short picture book
My number one choice of the book that's my favourite is the strongest man in the world Louis cyr because it's his life story and it is intresting, I would rate it 9/10. My number 2 choice is how soccer works because i am a big soccer fan and, I love playing it as a hobby, I would rate it 7/10. Finally my third book choice is Eye of the crow because it's a long but exciting book about a murder story, and I love mystery stories, so i would rate this book 7/10. For that's my top 3 choices of my favourite book.
The strongest man in the the world is the best silver birch I read it was very good it was about how the strongest man in the world lived when he was younger I rate this book 11 out of 10 because it is very good.
12 comments:
I love this book!
Nicholas debon was born in 1968 in france , in 1999,Nicholas debon moved to toronto.
he wrote 3 other pictuer books, and he won two governer general literary awards and the boston globe-horn award in 2007.
whenever he is not at his drawing table,Nicholas enjoys playing music with friends,and all kinds of sports which takes place outdoors:hiking ,cycling and running
Nicholas Debon was born in Paris,France and now lives near paris. He won 1 award in The boston Globe -Horn in 2007 .He wrote other books like THE WARLORDS PUZZLE,Brave Soliders,and four pictures.He wrote in french and north american as well as he like to draw pictures.Nicholas plays the gutiar,orgin and mandolin.Also he loves to go hiking,ride bikes,and running.
This shouldn't be a silver birch book. It's for kindergartens. It didn't make any sence except for the part that it's was about a strong man. The end was so crummy ''daddy the strongest daddy in the world.'' so crummy. I rate this book -0 even lower if possible, not to be mean but the author,Nicholas Debon should acually thinnk who he is writing to. People would like this book because it's a comic but my opinion is that it shouldn't be a silver birch book. Also I DO NOT recommend this book and if I ever do I am totally out of my mind.I think Nicholas Debon should stop his carerr.
Question # 1- Do you ever think of writing for kindergartens?
Question # 2- Do like writing for kids?
Question # 3- Do have any of your own kids that inspire your work?
This book is about the strongest man in the world. This is a pretty good book. I liked it because life of Louis Cyr, it showed how he lived his life and how hard it was, the sacrific's he had to make to become reconised as a very strong and muscular person in the world.It also shows some of the life of his family:his daughter, his mom his father. This is ashort but pretty good biography. On a scale from 1-10 a 7. The questions i would like to ask are:What made you choose writing as a career? What in spired you to write this book? What was your life like. Did you heve any difficulties?
I like this book because it tells how he become the strongest man in the world.Also one day I want to the strongest child in the school. It is also cool that he could lift a horse when he was a teneger.
Were you a strong man as well?
Were you famous once?
Are you intrested in writing famous peoples?
I have read the book called the strongest man in the world.
I liked the book because it was really short.
i would give 9 out of 10 marks to the author.
my questions for the author are how did he khew about the man (louis cyr)?
why was he intrested about louis cyr?
how many books did he wrote?
if i would recomend this book to some one I would tell them that its a short but an realy intresting book.
i think this book is for ages 8-12 because its a short picture book
this is a pretty good book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must read it.
This is for you Mohammed! You should read this book, it is so good!!!!!!!!!!!
My number one choice of the book that's my favourite is the strongest man in the world Louis cyr because it's his life story and it is intresting, I would rate it 9/10. My number 2 choice is how soccer works because i am a big soccer fan and, I love playing it as a hobby, I would rate it 7/10. Finally my third book choice is Eye of the crow because it's a long but exciting book about a murder story, and I love mystery stories, so i would rate this book 7/10. For that's my top 3 choices of my favourite book.
The strongest man in the the world is the best silver birch I read it was very good it was about how the strongest man in the world lived when he was younger I rate this book 11 out of 10 because it is very good.
I liked all the storng things he did.
It was realy cool and intresting!
I would gave 6/10
Post a Comment