Friday, October 31, 2008

Everything But the Kitchen Sink

Author: Elizabeth MacLeod

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frieda Wishinsky was born in New York City.Frieda Wishinsky is living in Toronto Canada.Frieda Wishinsky wrote other books such as:Please Lousie,Just Call Me Joe,and Each One Special.Frieda Wishinsky won The 2008 Literature Award,Nominee Award,Nominee Governor General Award,Nominee Blue Spruce Award,and Stoct Poft Award.Frieda Wishinsky has won 5 awards and has experienced and entertaining teacher.Frieda Wishinsky is a speaker and worships leaders.

Anonymous said...

Frieda Wishinsky was born in New York City.Frieda Wishinsky is living in Toronto Canada.Frieda Wishinsky wrote other books such as:Please Lousie,Just Call Me Joe,and Each One Special.Frieda Wishinsky won The 2008 Literature Award,Nominee Award,Nominee Governor General Award,Nominee Blue Spruce Award,and Stoct Poft Award.Frieda Wishinsky has won 5 awards and has experienced and entertaining teacher.Frieda Wishinsky is a very well known speaker.

Anonymous said...

The author of this book is Frieda Wishinsky and Elizabeth MacLeod. Frieda Wishinsky grew up in New York City. She is now living in Toronto, Canada. Some books she wrote were Please Louise, Just Call Me Joe, Each One Special, and Everything But the Kitchen Sink. Frieda has gotten 5 awards which are the 2008 td literature award, the nominee award, the nominee governor general award, the nominee bluce spruce award and the stockport sheffield award. Frieda Wishinsky is an exprienced and entertaining teacher, speaker and worship leader. She has published 40 trade and educational books all over the world.

Anonymous said...

Everything but the Kitchen Sink.

I liked the way it was written and I also liked it because it taught me a lot of things I did not know about food: like there is such a thing as the worlds biggest hotdog. Some things that I didn't like about the book is that, it told me gross things: like how people eat trees just to win a grand prize. That was really weird. I would also rate it an 8 out of 10 because as I read on, the book was getting really interesting. This book is good for other people too because it teaches you interesting facts about food. My 3 questions for the author are: 1. Why did you write a book about food? 2. How did you find out the facts about food? 3. Would you eat a large tree just to win a $10 000 grand prize?.

Anonymous said...

Hi people i going to tell u about the book everything but the kitchen and sink. It was a non ficion book.I learned that tTiwon has the biggest breakfast meal.I also learned that a person in univesity ate a tree and got $10000 for it.

What did i like about it?
I like how they give a lot of information about eating.I like it because his book is about food and i like food lol.

What would i rate this book?
I would rate it 9/10 because the book is really good and gives a alot of facts about food.

Who would i recommend this book to?
I would reommend this book to people in grade 6 because there might be hard words that kids dont know.

I have a few questons.
Do you every get sick reading about food facts?
Are you going to write anything else about food?
Why did you write it about food?

Anonymous said...

everything but the kitchen sink is really good. The author of this book has got many awards. I recomend this book to 11+ because it has lots of information that smaller kids won't know about!

Anonymous said...

I think that it must have taken a lot of research to find all of those facts for the book. I also think that it was very intresting to read.

Anonymous said...

It was an book that let you learn fun fact with a bit of humor.

Anonymous said...

My top three choices of Silver Birch books are : Everything but the Kitchen Sink;(9/10)How Soccer Works;(9/10)and Gold Medal for Weird.I like them because they are the most interesting of the ones I have read .