This blog is for discussing 2009 Silver Birch books and authors.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Dear Sylvia
Author: Alan Cumyn
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The author is Alan Cumyn.He was born inOttawa.He now lives in Ottawa.Alan Cumyn also wrote books like The famished lover,After Sylvia and The Sojourn.Alan Cumyn won lots of awards like the Giller Prize and the Red Maple Award.He studied at the Royal Roads Military College and Queen's University before earning an M.A. in creative Writing and English Literature at the University at Windsor.
Alan Gumyn was born in Ottawa and right now he is living in New Brunswick. He has written a book called Dear Sylvia and also The Secret life of owen Skye.He has won a award called IMPAC Dublin Literary Award. Alan Gumyn has two brothers has two daughters. Alan Gumyn is the award winning author of three novels for children.He also lived in China.
Alan Cumyn was born in ottawa and,still live there right now. Alan Cumyn also wrote "the famished lover","after Sylvia","the sojoum",and "the secret life of owen". Alan Cumyn have 2 daughters,and has lived across Canada and in China and Indonesia(very interesting,ins't it?).
Author is Alan cumyn.He was born in ottawa.He wrote The Seceret Life Owe Ske book.Alan cumyn won awards like Gille prize,and The Famished Lover.He has two brothers one older one younger and his father worked for a time as an insurance salesman.
In the book "Dear Sylvia" ,I liked the part when the boy said that he was too poor to send all the letters he wrote for Sylvia.I didn't like all the parts when he kept on saying "Dear Sylvia" in the book.A rating I would give this book is an 8 out of 10.This book is great and once I read the first 5 pages I couldn't stop!You should try reading this great book too!
7 comments:
The author is Alan Cumyn.He was born inOttawa.He now lives in Ottawa.Alan Cumyn also wrote books like The famished lover,After Sylvia and The Sojourn.Alan Cumyn won lots of awards like the Giller Prize and the Red Maple Award.He studied at the Royal Roads Military College and Queen's University before earning an M.A. in creative Writing and English Literature at the University at Windsor.
Alan Gumyn was born in Ottawa and right now he is living in New Brunswick. He has written a book called Dear Sylvia and also The Secret life of owen Skye.He has won a award called IMPAC Dublin Literary Award. Alan Gumyn has two brothers has two daughters. Alan Gumyn is the award winning author of three novels for children.He also lived in China.
Alan Cumyn was born in ottawa and,still live there right now. Alan Cumyn also wrote "the famished lover","after Sylvia","the sojoum",and "the secret life of owen".
Alan Cumyn have 2 daughters,and has lived across Canada and in China and Indonesia(very interesting,ins't it?).
Author is Alan cumyn.He was born in ottawa.He wrote The Seceret Life Owe Ske book.Alan cumyn won awards like Gille prize,and The Famished Lover.He has two brothers one older one younger and his father worked for a time as an insurance salesman.
In the book "Dear Sylvia" ,I liked the part when the boy said that he was too poor to send all the letters he wrote for Sylvia.I didn't like all the parts when he kept on saying "Dear Sylvia" in the book.A rating I would give this book is an 8 out of 10.This book is great and once I read the first 5 pages I couldn't stop!You should try reading this great book too!
dear sylvia,
I think this book should get a 3/10
Post a Comment